The information provided in the Capital on Your Terms Community (the “Program”), via our online communications, live video meetings, or otherwise, does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available as part of the Program are for general informational purposes only. Information provided may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.
Structuring and funding a business are complicated endeavors governed by complex local, state, and federal laws. You should not undertake such activities without obtaining the advice of a competent attorney and tax advisor. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of information you receive from your participation in the Program without first seeking legal and tax advice for your particular situation.
We may share links to third-party websites. Such links are only for your convenience and do not constitute recommendations or endorsements.
Use of, and access to, the Program does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Kassan Group or any of its agents or representatives.
Right to Cancel
You may cancel your membership in the program at any time.
There are no refunds of membership fees already paid, except pursuant to our 30-day guarantee, described below. If you choose to cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to cancel and you will not be charged for any additional fees, unless you choose to re-join.
If you decide to re-join following a cancellation, there is no guarantee that the monthly fee will be the same.
If after 30 days of participating in the Program or completing the first step in the course, whichever comes first, you don’t feel the Program is right for you, we will issue a full refund upon your request.
All materials and information provided as part of the Program are confidential and proprietary intellectual property and may not be reproduced, shared, distributed, or sold by anyone without written permission from The Kassan Group.
- Hate speech or bullying is not tolerated.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, and other discriminatory speech are not tolerated.
- If you would like to share something that you are offering – a free webinar, a promotion on a product or service, etc., feel free to share this ONLY in the Gathering Place channel. The admins reserve the right to delete posts that we consider spam.
- Please keep anything shared by other members and by guest speakers confidential. Do not share anything outside the community without specific permission from the source. Also know that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of anything shared to the community.
- Please do not share Zoom meeting links, group call invitations, or call recordings with non-members.
- There is a limit of one user (one email account) per subscription. Credentials should not be shared or used by anyone other than the original subscribing member.
These Community Agreements may be updated from time to time to address any unexpected situations. The admins reserve the right to remove anyone from the community who does not comply with these agreements or detracts from the safe and supportive culture we are striving to maintain. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any concerns about community interactions within the Program.
Last updated August 2022